ART. FRIENDSHIP. PORTRAIT EXCHANGE.

The idea is simple; you draw me and I draw you. And by “draw” I mean, paint, cartoon, illustrate, collage, sew, whittle, digitally manipulate, sculpt out of mashed potatoes etc. and by “me” I mean anyone you are friends with. It simply has to be reciprocal; you have to draw each other. What we are doing here is compiling the results of portrait exchanges between creative type folks. Want to participate?

Friday, June 10, 2011

Kate Larson and Simon Thrasher

Kindly check out these stupendous new portraits!
Here is Kate's artfully embroidered representation of Simon:

find more KATE here: http://nobetterthanapples.blogspot.com
While you are at it, observe Simon's meaningful portrait of Kate on a Library check-out card no less!

wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment